Risk-Oriented Audit Universe
– formative options for the risk-oriented audit universe –
Subsequent to completion of the management coaching or workshop, participants are in a position to implement the newest techniques in risk-oriented audit planning as well as the structuring of an audit universe in a practical audit environment. Discussions with participants within the coaching framework focus especially on consistent networking of the various stages that comprise the audit-planning process. These include the audit universe and landscape as well as multiple-year and one-year planning. Furthermore, discussion topics include the implementation of risk categorization within operative audit planning and performance as well as deliberations regarding individual levels of the company.
- Current risk-oriented audit planning – methods and formative options
- Components of risk-oriented audit planning
- Varying cluster approaches for structuring an audit universe or an audit landscape
- Risk-evaluation classifications and their consequences for the performance of an audit
- Discussion and illustration of typical difficulties in the formulation of thoroughly risk-oriented audit-examination planning
- Potential areas of cooperation with other administrative departments
- Creation of a continual audit-universe structure independent of corporate evolution
- Options for focused assignments of staff according to key risk areas
- Integration and implementation of the acquired audit techniques within the participants’ own audit environment
About the ARC Institute
With the Audit Research Center, the ARC Institute provides important impulses for the further development of the audit industry. The focus is on networking science and practice. The focus is on further and new development in cooperation with auditors, companies and associations in order to maintain practical relevance and to develop methods, tools and concepts that can be implemented. The results developed in dialogue with industry experts serve as a guideline and adaptation options in practice today, in order to increase the overall benefit of the company in the long term and sustainably with innovative auditing work.
In the spirit of thought leadership, the ARC Institute and the Audit Research Center stand for topic leadership and forward thinking in the area of internal auditing.
Currently, the ARC Institute supports not only leading supranational institutions in the context of research, consulting and personnel development projects, but also numerous listed companies in the three German-speaking countries of Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
Each open training day is 890,- Euro plus VAT when booking the modules individually. Inhouse training conditions are based on individual pricing and travel expenses. After receipt of your registration you will receive a confirmation of registration with invoice. Please pay the registration fee directly after receiving the invoice. The registration fee does not include 19 % VAT. The price includes participation in the lectures of the booked event, lunch, coffee breaks and seminar documents.
Employees and managerial staff from the internal audit function
Interactive presentation, discussion, group projects, employment of various strategy-analysis tools, case studies, retrospective summary
Training / Training / Consulting period:
Bookings are based on an audit-situation analysis as well as a personal preliminary meeting (training generally covers 1-2 days of instruction).
Would you like more details about ARC’s Audit Training & Consulting Services, or do you wish to book an appointment with its team? Please address your e-mail inquiry to Info@ARC-Institute.com or phone us at +49-2159-6945-904