Audit Facilitator & Change Agent
– audit-oriented methodic triad: examine, support and initialize –
The focused expansion of staff capabilities is a necessary prerequisite for successful development of the internal audit function. This consultancy module supports course participants in the establishment and implementation of a capabilities atlas that is developed to match their specific audit-function requirements. Together with course participants, ARC instructors formulate the capabilities atlas in accordance with examinations that are to be conducted within the framework of the participant’s risk-oriented audit landscape. This also includes the participant’s strategic development plans for the audit department as well as for the existing and endeavored audit-services portfolios – in addition to the company-specific business model.
In particular, ARC’s instructors incorporate the entire company’s growth perspectives at the same time so that the training-requirement and vocational-improvement analysis also reflects the future requirements of the course participant’s audit operations.
- Starting point: capabilities vs. abilities
- Analysis of the risk-oriented audit landscape as a capability-relevant target status
- Portfolio analysis of current and targeted audit services
- Development of a capabilities atlas and a subsequent vocational-improvement analysis
- Case studies as benchmarking derived from peer-review audits
- Formulation of a capabilities model for the audit team
- Operationalization of capabilities on various levels of competence
- Establishment of capability profiles according to respective assignment groups within the audit function
- Facultative option of conducting a workshop regarding a capabilities-focused status-quo analysis
- Gap analysis for mastering short-term audit requirements
- Synchronization of the audit function’s strategic development perspectives with those of the company
- Development of medium-term- and long-term-focused instruction-needs planning
- Integration of instruction-needs planning into anticipatory audit-staff development
About the ARC Institute
With the Audit Research Center, the ARC Institute provides important impulses for the further development of the audit industry. The focus is on networking science and practice. The focus is on further and new development in cooperation with auditors, companies and associations in order to maintain practical relevance and to develop methods, tools and concepts that can be implemented. The results developed in dialogue with industry experts serve as a guideline and adaptation options in practice today, in order to increase the overall benefit of the company in the long term and sustainably with innovative auditing work.
In the spirit of thought leadership, the ARC Institute and the Audit Research Center stand for topic leadership and forward thinking in the area of internal auditing.
Currently, the ARC Institute supports not only leading supranational institutions in the context of research, consulting and personnel development projects, but also numerous listed companies in the three German-speaking countries of Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
Each open training day is 890,- Euro plus VAT when booking the modules individually. Inhouse training conditions are based on individual pricing and travel expenses. After receipt of your registration you will receive a confirmation of registration with invoice. Please pay the registration fee directly after receiving the invoice. The registration fee does not include 19 % VAT. The price includes participation in the lectures of the booked event, lunch, coffee breaks and seminar documents.
Employees and managerial staff from the internal audit function
Interactive presentation, discussion, group projects, practical exercises, case studies, retrospective summary
Training / Training / Consulting period:
Bookings are based on an audit-situation analysis as well as a personal preliminary meeting (workshops generally cover 2 days of instruction, audit performance/support determined by circumstances).
Would you like more details about ARC’s Audit Training & Consulting Services, or do you wish to book an appointment with its team? Please address your e-mail inquiry to Info@ARC-Institute.com or phone us at +49-2159-6945-904