Indicator-Supported Quality Management & Monitoring
– focused expansion of quality management and control within the internal audit function –
In support of qualitative audit control, course participants receive a broad overview of options for surveying quality indicators. These also are in conformance with quality assessment (QA) standard established by the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA), the Quality Self-Assessment Tool (Q-SAT) developed by the Institute of Internal Auditing Switzerland = IIAS / Schweizerischer Verband für Interne Revision = SVIR) and the relevant standard issued by the German Institute for Internal Auditing (Deutsches Institut für Interne Revision = DIIR). This selection of indicators enables clients to measure the success of their audit operations continuously throughout the course of the audit process. On the basis of these prerequisites, clients can advance the development of their audit operations in a structured manner and communicate with their staff regarding strengths and weaknesses within the audit process.
- Definition of the terms “quality” and “quality management” (QM)
- Methods for establishing a quality-management system
- Demands of national and international standards regarding up-to-date quality management within the audit function
- Which stakeholder groups within a company demand quality management from the internal audit function?
- Analysis of internal audit’s added-value chain
- Methodic modular system for identifying significant interfaces
- Requirements for a comprehensive QM cockpit
- Target-group-oriented analysis of various QM-benchmarking indicators
- Relevant issues and measurement approaches for meaningful QM within the internal audit function
- Establishment of a key-performance-indicator (KPI) approach throughout the primary and secondary process chains
- Creation of meaningful framework conditions
- Detailed options for the implementation of audit operations in a practical environment
About the ARC Institute
With the Audit Research Center, the ARC Institute provides important impulses for the further development of the audit industry. The focus is on networking science and practice. The focus is on further and new development in cooperation with auditors, companies and associations in order to maintain practical relevance and to develop methods, tools and concepts that can be implemented. The results developed in dialogue with industry experts serve as a guideline and adaptation options in practice today, in order to increase the overall benefit of the company in the long term and sustainably with innovative auditing work.
In the spirit of thought leadership, the ARC Institute and the Audit Research Center stand for topic leadership and forward thinking in the area of internal auditing.
Currently, the ARC Institute supports not only leading supranational institutions in the context of research, consulting and personnel development projects, but also numerous listed companies in the three German-speaking countries of Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
Each open training day is 890,- Euro plus VAT when booking the modules individually. Inhouse training conditions are based on individual pricing and travel expenses. After receipt of your registration you will receive a confirmation of registration with invoice. Please pay the registration fee directly after receiving the invoice. The registration fee does not include 19 % VAT. The price includes participation in the lectures of the booked event, lunch, coffee breaks and seminar documents.
Employees and managerial staff from the internal audit function
Interactive presentation, discussion, group projects, practical exercises, case studies, retrospective summary
Training / Training / Consulting period:
Bookings are based on an audit-situation analysis as well as a personal preliminary meeting (workshops generally cover 2-4 days of instruction).
Would you like more details about ARC’s Audit Training & Consulting Services, or do you wish to book an appointment with its team? Please address your e-mail inquiry to Info@ARC-Institute.com or phone us at +49-2159-6945-904