Integrated Process Auditing
– risk-oriented analysis of added-value chains, including process-oriented IT stages –
Subsequent to completion of this training and consultancy module, course participants are capable of implementing state-of-the-art auditing techniques in conducting a structured process and system audit in a practical environment. The course of instruction teaches participants methods for performing risk-oriented analysis of a company’s added-value chain and to structure audit objects into core and supportive processes according to the analytic methods formulated by Michael Eugene Porter. In this respect, current practice focuses not only on integrating commercial processes into a comprehensive audit examination, but also on scrutinizing the relevant IT operating systems as well.
In this respect, the focus is concentrated on an adequate business support of workflows regarding an IT alignment by means of IT operating systems. At the same time, the course’s study matter illustrates the meaningful utilization as well as the benefits and disadvantages of employing individual audits as well as examinations of processes.
And, not least, the internal audit team’s task within the framework of an integrated process examination is to measure the economic degree of target achievement in connection with corporate strategy.
- Starting point: single-case or system audit according to a top-down or bottom-up approach
- Components of a process and system audit
- Risk-oriented analysis of added-value chains
- Visualization and documentation methods for analysis of the internal control system and the risk management system
- Audit logics and the walk-through technique
- Evolution from the traditional process audit to a complex process audit in the era of sourcing
- Practical guideline for auditing outsourced processes
- Integrated process and system-auditing methodology within the networking of IT and commercial audit environments
- Embedding operational-audit techniques into a risk-oriented method portfolio
- Detailed implementation options for the practical audit environment
- Support regarding integration and implementation of a company-tailored solution
About the ARC Institute
With the Audit Research Center, the ARC Institute provides important impulses for the further development of the audit industry. The focus is on networking science and practice. The focus is on further and new development in cooperation with auditors, companies and associations in order to maintain practical relevance and to develop methods, tools and concepts that can be implemented. The results developed in dialogue with industry experts serve as a guideline and adaptation options in practice today, in order to increase the overall benefit of the company in the long term and sustainably with innovative auditing work.
In the spirit of thought leadership, the ARC Institute and the Audit Research Center stand for topic leadership and forward thinking in the area of internal auditing.
Currently, the ARC Institute supports not only leading supranational institutions in the context of research, consulting and personnel development projects, but also numerous listed companies in the three German-speaking countries of Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
Each open training day is 890,- Euro plus VAT when booking the modules individually. Inhouse training conditions are based on individual pricing and travel expenses. After receipt of your registration you will receive a confirmation of registration with invoice. Please pay the registration fee directly after receiving the invoice. The registration fee does not include 19 % VAT. The price includes participation in the lectures of the booked event, lunch, coffee breaks and seminar documents.
Employees and managerial staff from the internal audit function
Interactive presentation, discussion, group projects, practical exercises, case studies, retrospective summary
Training / Training / Consulting period:
Bookings are based on an audit-situation analysis as well as a personal preliminary meeting (workshops generally cover 2-3 days of instruction, audit performance/support determined by circumstances).
Would you like more details about ARC’s Audit Training & Consulting Services, or do you wish to book an appointment with its team? Please address your e-mail inquiry to Info@ARC-Institute.com or phone us at +49-2159-6945-904