Simulator for Audit Leadership & Team Management
- Effective, practical learning of audit leadership competencies.
- Successful audit management, improvement of coordination and motivation skills among audit managers.
- Effective team leadership and targeted learning of high-performance team characteristics.
- Improve your audit engagement management skills. Strengthen your audit leadership and team motivation.
- Useful content in: audit leadership, project management, task delegation negotiation, time management, personal productivity and team motivation. Skills with a direct impact.
- Gamification techniques such as storytelling, badges and levels to generate ‘engagement’. Rankings and challenges to increase motivation in the participant.
- Sophisticated simulators representing real situations. Safe environment for the auditor to practice and receive feedback for improvement.
The great strength is that the participants receive direct feedback on their actions. In practice, the feedback loop is often stretched until the next jour fix, employee or annual bonus discussion.
In Serious Business Games the learning curve is steeper and more direct. For example, as a participant, you motivate your employees in their daily work or, alternatively, they overwhelm the employees in their capacity. In the Business Game you receive direct feedback on the following day that, depending on the employee profile, the efficiency of the individual employees increases or the employees can only be used to a limited capacity.